TexMex Country

TexMex Country

That socks ;)

It was cold down here. Not as cold as the rest of the country, but quite unpleasant to say the least. We are not used to almost freezing cold weather, and certainly not as early as in December or January.
But, everything has two sides, and while I was sitting at home, drinking hot tea, I surfed the Internet.
My latest interest is Pinterest - yes, I eventually caught on. Even worse, I got flooded with ideas :)
I love being creative and I like craft projects, so when I saw this tutorial of cute little snowmen I just couldn't help myself. I had to get started :)
All I needed was a pair of old socks, or single ones, rice, rubber band and buttons - who doesn't have socks in the house?? I usually use single ones for shining my shoes, but not anymore! This is so much more fun!!!
May I introduce you? Say hi to Mrs. Flurry and Dr. Snow
They are a cute couple, aren't they? I am sure they will expand their family sooner or later.
Frosty here wasn't complete until I made a scarf and a broom for him.
In case you wonder how long it takes to make them, well, I think 15 minutes is a good estimate.
So if you want a snowman family joining you, find some socks and get started!

The tutorial is from here: http://4sonrus.com/2013/11/27/the-sock-snowman-tutorial/

3 comments:

Shirl Parker said...

Very cute!

Shirley Q. P. said...

The socks are adorable!

Pat S. said...

Really cute!