TexMex Country

TexMex Country

Treasures

Volker decided to take a closer look at the attic and discovered some treasures :)

Attics are places where you stow stuff, right? Maybe your Christmas decoration or other stuff you normally don't need anymore but hesitate to throw away. So, it might happen that you forget that it was ever there.

I have heard about people buying houses and finding hidden treasures, but probably not this kind
beer cans and milk bottles, probably from the first owner - four big trash bags full
Anybody an idea when Budweiser cans looked like that?
Note: I looked it up - 1995

An even bigger surprise followed
Volker found a baby bed
baby socks, baby panty (saying "I'm a little stinker") and hair clips
Part of a car seat? and what is the other thing for?

We also found an old newspaper, the issue was printed on Wednesday, October 11th, 1989
and not to forget - a sombrero
What else will we discover?

1 comment:

America Alcala said...

Hello, just happened to find your blog...I can't believe there was so much stuff up in your attic and a Sombrero! LOL