It wasn't a trip around the world, but three cities in three countries in less than four weeks isn't bad, is it?
The first week we spent in our hometown Lehrte with our families. We had a good time, stressful, but everybody was there. Unfortunately, no pics were taken - we didn't have time :D
After that Volker had to go to the LIGO meeting in Krakow.
I was pleasantly surprised what the city has to offer.
After that Volker had to go to the LIGO meeting in Krakow.
I was pleasantly surprised what the city has to offer.

this is the street where the hotel was located

funny fact: after flying x miles we ended up in one of a few hotels with a .... M-e-x-i-c-a-n ... restaurant!!!
also funny: What time is it? Time runs different here ;)
A few pictures I took on my way to market square

A few pictures I took on my way to market square


market square is huge and surrounded by restaurants and shops


Souvenirs anybody? This is the place
in the evening

more pics hier
I liked the music and the water fountains
the banquet took place in a beautiful Franciscan church
oh so beautiful!
Wawel castle, now a museum, but worth visiting

and from the other side
Visiting the salt mines was special. For photos click on the link, sorry: salt mine.

more pics here.
We had exactly four days at home before I had to pack our suitcase again. This time we drove up to Austin, TX
my corner to sip a coffee and relax
The Capitol
the hills - what a nice place




































No comments:
Post a Comment