TexMex Country

TexMex Country

Texas Gardening

We had a few rainy days here and our garden is more than happy about it
the Confederate Jasmine flowers
we can finally harvest some carrots
yummy!!!!
the tomatoes and bell pepper plants are still tiny, but I hope they get a boost now
Tiger is enjoying the outdoor time, in the morning he is testing his Border Collie qualities, herding the ducks (no armadillos here, so the ducks have to do)

this is Duckie, he (almost) is a pet duck. His right wing gives him trouble, and he cannot take off as easily as the others. I have to make sure the cats don't chase him too much :)

and this was my weekend project, varnishing the Mexican pots. Our soil still is bad, so raised beds or pots are the only option for now. I don't like having too many pots around, every time we go on vacation I get headaches what to do with them, but I love flowers - so I have to put up with it. Let's hope spring is a little longer this year.

No comments: