Our latest member of the furball family has a strange fascination with a variety of things: pens, cork, rubber bands, paper clips, batteries - everything small enough to fit into her mouth. Nothing is safe from her. Unfortunately, there is one more thing and it makes me even a bit more concerned: plugs and wires.
Nala loves sitting behind our desk, between all the cords and wires, plugs and outlets. I cannot count how many times I had to pull her out. The second I look away she sits in the same spot.
A few days ago our computer network suddenly failed and it did not take long to figure out why: Two wires were cut, or should I say bitten in half? The suspect: Nala. Would she really chew on them?
Well, I guess she would.
Gotcha! Taken this morning. Looks like she is practicing for her next move.
How does one teach a cat not to chew on wires?
Now she is banned from the office, but that is not the solution.
Now she is banned from the office, but that is not the solution.


No comments:
Post a Comment